Este artigo foi recentemente publicado na Preventive Veterinary Medicine Volume 135, 1 December 2016, Pages 74–86, e traz os seguintes Highlights:
- We compare the effects of different benzoylphenyl urea against 32 populations of ticks.
- Four population of R. microplus showed low susceptibility to fluazuron 2.5 mg/kg.
- Owners applied such product on cattle for periods of time superior to five years.
- Efficacies ≥ 48% were not obtained to novaluron + eprinomectin.
- R. (B.) microplus with low susceptibility to 0.5 mg/kg eprinomectin also occurs.